Life Takes Another Nasty Turn

[ Presence: Wolf Moon [ PRESENCE: WOLF MOON ] By Becker, Charity ( Author )Oct-03-2010 Paperback - Charity Becker

Mina learns to live in her new skin

You really need to read book 1 to understand what is happening in this book. This book starts up where book 1 left off. Mina is developing herself and her skills. She is having some growing pains, personal and professional. Her life is a hurricane that has moments of calm to allow her to recoup and take another step till something happens to stir the winds again. Oh boy, does poor Mina get a big storm in this chapter of her life.

I liked this book but not as much as book one. It wasn't the writing, or the story it was the conflict the character had to work through. I had a hard time liking her at times, she came off a little too abrupt and self absorbed. I am such a character reader that this challenged me a bit.  This is so hard to say because she is/has really gone through the worst of times.  She deserves to vent, distance herself and react in ways I can not comprehend. The story was her next step and even painful had to be taken. I can't wait to see where she goes with the knowledge she won from this journey in the next book.

I did order book 3, can't wait.